Become a Realtor® Member
Interested in becoming a member of SCVBR? SCVBR membership gives you access to cost-saving benefits ranging from office products and technology, to insurance, travel, and many other value-added products and services.
SCVBR members can also take advantage of professional development opportunities, networking events, and many other resources for success, including free monthly market reports.
You'll Be Part of a National Network of Realtors®
Your membership in the South Central Vermont Board of Realtors® (SCVBR) gives you membership in the Vermont Association of Realtors® and in the National Association of Realtors® (NAR).
NAR is the largest trade association in the nation, and works to protect private property rights, promote home ownership, and maintain sensible credit and other standards at the federal level so you can help your clients buy, sell, and rent real estate. This advocacy on your behalf is among the most valuable benefits your NAR membership adds to your business.
Your membership gives you access to a full slate of cost-saving benefits.
From computers to office supplies, lifestyle products, business marketing and more, we’ve got the tools and products to help you succeed.
Become an Affiliate Member
Our affiliate members provide valuable products and services to the real estate community and help our Realtor® members work successfully with clients and customers. Affiliate membership gives you the opportunity to build successful business relationships, network and gain marketing exposure. Why become a member?
- Access SCVBR Realtor® roster with email contacts so that you can connect directly with our Realtor® members
- Receive SCVBR communications so that you stay in the know
- Receive member-only invitations to membership meetings, social events, workshops, and more
- Share your products and services during the Affiliate two-minute spot at meetings
- Get exclusive member-only sponsorship and volunteer opportunities to help you build your brand